City of PA COVID Policy
Members of the public that are over 12 years of age entering a City facility must present proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or negative Covid-19 test result within the last 72 hours starting Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
“We are dealing with some of the highest levels of Covid-19 infection and spread since the start of the pandemic,” said Mayor Greg Dionne. “Vaccines are safe and proven effective at preventing the spread of Covid-19 to others. This policy make us all safer.”
This policy as proposed will apply to City owned facilities including:
- City Hall (except the main floor foyer for payments and transactions)
- Art Hauser Centre
- Alfred Jenkins Field House
- Arts Centre
- EA Rawlinson Centre for the Arts
- Frank J Dunn Pool
- Kinsmen Arena
- Steuart Arena
- Margo Fournier Centre
- Fire Hall
- City Yards
- Municipal Service Centre
- Water Treatment Plant
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Community Clubs
- Knotty Pine Bistro
Patrons under 12 years of age are not required to produce any documentation or results.
All other patrons:
- Patrons that are under 18 that are entering the facility are required to produce proof of vaccination or test result and identification.
- All patrons 18 years or older are required to produce proof of vaccination or test result as well as photo identification.
One of the following must be presented before entry:
1. Vaccination record
- Documentation with two doses of Covid-19 vaccine at least 14 days PRIOR to entry.
- Ministry of Health Wallet Cards, Copies of MySask Health Records or scan of QR codes will be accepted.
2. PCR/Antigen Test
- Proof of a privately paid negative PCR or antigen test will also be accepted in lieu of proof of vaccination. SHA test results or photos are NOT acceptable. The record must show the patrons name, date and time of test and negative result.
If you require Covid-19 testing services in the Prince Albert area, there are four companies that are providing this service to date. They can be contacted directly for appointments:
- ITS (Innovative Training Solutions) (306) 763-0306
- Prairie Industrial (306) 980-9133
- Haztech (306) 352-9114 Ext 134
- Collette Portamedic Services (306) 764-0649